AMLD EPFL 2021 / Code of conduct
We invite you to attend AMLD events in a spirit of friendliness, open-mindedness, and respect. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
At AMLD EPFL, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries of other attendees
- Avoid aggressively pushing your own services, products or causes
- Respect confidentiality requests by speakers and other attendees
- Look out for other attendees
The following behaviour do not belong at AMLD EPFL:
- Being disruptive, drinking excessively, stalking, following or threatening anyone
- Invasion of privacy. This includes taking photos of people you don't know
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race or gender)
- Homophobia, racism or behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical contact
Please contact us to report an incident
If, during any AMLD EPFL event, you have been involved or have witnessed an incident that violates the Code of conduct, please speak to a member of staff immediately. Share as much information as you can to help us make a thorough investigation of the incident.