Venue / Online
Throughout the year season pass ticket holders will be able to access Socio, the hybrid platform of the event, here. Please ensure that you use the same email address that you used when purchasing your ticket.
For any further questions, see our how-to document to give you further details about the platform.
Venue / COVID-19 measures
What COVID-19 measures do you have in place for the events happening physically?
According to the measures given by the Federal Council and EPFL, the AMLD organising committee has decided on the following:
- September 28-29 and October 26 workshop days will happen physically on EPFL Campus.
- Workshop tickets for these dates are sold for a specific workshop, not simply for the day as previous years.
- If you have any COVID symptoms, please stay at home and contact us! We will refund your ticket.
- All attendees must present a COVID certificate upon arrival to the venue – this can be a proof of full vaccination or recovery, or negative PCR or rapid antigen test. Only official documents that have been issued by or recognized by the Federal Council will be authorized (self-tests are not accepted).
- Upon arrival to the venue, face masks must be worn, social distancing must be kept at all times and you will need to disinfect your hands. After the COVID certificate checkpoint, you will be allowed to remove your face mask in the venue.
- There will be hand sanitiser available throughout the venue.
- Lunch is not included in this years workshop tickets, you will receive information about where you can have lunch on the EPFL campus prior to the event.
Venue / Travel
We highly recommend to use public transportation (Metro M1, stop EPFL) to come to the event as it is by far the best way to get around in Lausanne.
Venue / Arriving by train
You can reach EPFL by public transportation from the Lausanne or Renens train stations.
See the Swiss Railway website for details and timetables.
From Lausanne train station (20 min), take the Metro M2 (direction Epalinges, Croisette), stop at Lausanne-Flon, change to the Metro M1 that will take you to the EPFL stop.
From Renens train station (10 min), take the Metro M1 which starts in the train station next to Track 1. It will take you to the EPFL stop.
Venue / Arriving by car
The SwissTech Convention Center is 10 minutes away from the highway exit “Lausanne Sud, UNIL-EPFL”. During the weekend (and weekend only!) your can park for free on green and white parking spots at EPFL.
ParkingRivier is one of the best options, just across the street from STCC. The Conference Center has its ownunderground paid parking lot: Parkingles Arcades. If you want more information about parking, visit parking.epfl.ch.