This dialogue between high-level policymakers & business representatives will:
- highlight specific challenges from a governance perspective for developing a regulatory framework
- show how these challenges are currently being tackled at a national & international level; and
- explore what is the best way forward for AI policy to take into account societal concerns & yet allow innovation & competition to thrive.
We will also explore questions such as:
- What role can policy frameworks play to instill trust in AI?
- How can governance help companies to get predictability and manage reputational risks?
- Is there a role for AI to deliver better governance?
The audience will have a chance to interact & provide input through a Q&A session.