Interactive exchange featuring representatives from business, regulators and academia, this panel will aim to:
- Take stock of global landscape of ethical guidelines and regulations.
- Identify concerns the AI use is generating in society and highlight the need for responsible AI.
- Discuss the challenges the business is facing when using AI and suggest areas for further policy development to protect competition, innovation and growth.
Furthermore, we will discuss questions such as:
- How businesses can ensure ethics is addressed beyond window-dressing.
- What role benchmarks and certifications may have in building trust in AI applications for both business and consumers.
- How to build a trustworthy human-tech partnership.
The audience will have the opportunity to interact with the panel in a Q&A session.