Data scientist/engineer with an emphasis on Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning looking forward to developing adapted artificial intelligence for industry. My spectrum of skills can roughly be summarized as follows:
- Conducted research projects: Hydropower optimization, circuit architecture generation and epidemics mitigation using Reinforcement Learning
- Software engineering experience: Agile Scrum to design an Android app, library for Onion Routing (i.e. Tor browser to enter deepweb)
- Solid mathematical background in the foundations of data science: Learning Theory, Statistics, Signal Processing and Information Theory
- Machine Learning: Classification, Unsupervised, Semi-Supervised, Few-shots Learning , Regression, (Geometric) Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning
- Data engineering: (Py)Spark, Hive, Ray (including deploying large scale reinforcement learning), SQL, Pandas etc.
- Optimisation (theoretical and hands on experience with hydropower): Mixed Integer Linear Programming, Successive Linear Programming, Dynamic Programming etc.
- Programming languages: Python (proficient with known librairies such as Numpy, PyTorch etc.), Scala, Java, Go and C.