Workshop / Overview
The workshop will teach developers how to build and execute end-to-end GPU accelerated data science workflows that enable to quickly explore, iterate, and productize. Using the RAPIDS data science libraries, developers will be able to use pandas, scikit-learn-like APIs to accelerate a wide variety of GPU-accelerated machine learning algorithms, including XGBoost, K-means, DBSCAN, and logistic regression, etc. to perform data analysis at scale.
Workshop / Outcome
- Learn how to implement GPU-accelerated data preparation and feature extraction
- Apply a broad spectrum of GPU-accelerated machine learning tasks and execute GPU-accelerated graph analysis with RAPIDS
- Understand how to leverage GPUs for everyday and advanced data science tasks, and how to use RAPIDS to harness the GPU parallel computing power.
Workshop / Difficulty
Workshop / Prerequisites
- Python programming
- Basic understanding of data science libraries like numpy, pandas, scikit-learn
Please perform the following steps:
- Review the agenda, prerequisites, and suggested material for the workshop (as detailed in the course datasheet). This is an important step to properly prepare for the workshop.
- Create or log into your NVIDIA Developer Program account. This account will provide you with access to all of the DLI training materials during and after the workshop.
- Visit websocketstest.courses.nvidia.com and make sure all three test steps are checked “Yes.” This will test the ability for your system to access and deliver the training contents. If you encounter issues, try updating your browser. Note: Only Chrome and Firefox are supported.
- Check your bandwidth. 1 Mbps downstream is required and 5 Mbps is recommended. This will ensure consistent streaming of audio/video during the workshop to avoid glitches and delays.
Track / Co-organizers
Moroccan Darija Wikipedia: Basics of Natural Language Processing for a Low-Resource Language
With Ihsane Gryech, Khalil Mrini, Abdelhak Mahmoudi, Anass Sedrati & Imane Khaouja16:00-22:00 September 04Online - Socio
Fundamentals of Deep Learning Workshop
With Humera Tariq, Twaha Zia, Muhammad Umair & Usman Amjad09:00-14:00 September 04Online - Socio