Workshop / Overview
The workshop will go through the basics of how deep learning works through hands-on exercises in computer vision and natural language processing. The attendees of this workshop will train deep learning models from scratch, learning tools and tricks to achieve highly accurate results. They will also learn to leverage freely available, state-of-the-art pre-trained models to save time and get your deep learning application up and running quickly.
Workshop / Outcome
- Learn to build deep learning and accelerated computing applications for industries such as autonomous vehicles, finance, game development, healthcare, robotics, and more.
- Obtain hands-on experience with the most widely used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders such as the Children‚ the Hospital of Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, and PwC.
- Earn an NVIDIA DLI certificate to demonstrate their subject matter competency and support career growth.
Access content anywhere, anytime with a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.
Workshop / Difficulty
Workshop / Prerequisites
The target audiences are students or researchers with:
• Understanding of fundamental programming concepts in Python 3, such as functions, loops, dictionaries, and arrays.
• Familiarity with Pandas‚ data structures
• An understanding of how to compute a regression line.
Please check out the detailed workshop agenda and prerequisites https://developer.nvidia.com/dli/getready
Track / Co-organizers
Moroccan Darija Wikipedia: Basics of Natural Language Processing for a Low-Resource Language
With Ihsane Gryech, Khalil Mrini, Abdelhak Mahmoudi, Anass Sedrati & Imane Khaouja16:00-22:00 September 04Online - Socio
Fundamentals of Accelerated Data Science with RAPIDS [NVIDIA]
With Manal Jalloul10:00-14:00 September 04Online - Socio