Workshop / Overview
During the workshop, each participant will have dedicated access to a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud provided by DLI NVIDIA exclusively for verified academic community. The NVIDIA Deep Learning GPU Training System (DIGITS) is an open source platform to puts the power of deep learning in the hands of data scientist and researchers. This platform supports all major deep learning platforms but this particular workshop will use CAFFE which is a pure C++/CUDA architecture for deep learning.
Workshop / Outcome
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will have an understanding of the fundamentals of deep learning and be able to:
- Implement common deep learning workflows, such as image classification and object detection.
- Experiment with data, training parameters, network structure, and other strategies to increase performance and capability of neural networks.
- Integrate and deploy neural networks in your own applications to start solving sophisticated real-world problems.
- The attendees continue to have access to the course for a period of 6 months after the workshop.
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, participants will receive an NVIDIA DLI certificate to recognize their subject matter competency and support professional career growth.
Workshop / Difficulty
Workshop / Prerequisites
Track / Co-organizers
A Conceptual Introduction to Reinforcement Learning
With Kevin Smeyers, Katrien Van Meulder & Bram Vandendriessche09:00-12:30 January 251ABC
Applied Machine Learning with R
With Dirk Wulff, Markus Steiner & Michael Schulte-Mecklenbeck09:00-17:00 January 25Foyer 6