AMLD Generative AI / Code of conduct
We invite you to come to AMLD GenAI in a spirit of friendliness, open-mindedness, and respect. We will not tolerate harassment in any form.
At AMLD GenAI, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries of other attendees
- Avoid aggressively pushing your own services, products or causes
- Respect confidentiality requests by speakers and other attendees
- Look out for other attendees
The following behaviours do not belong at AMLD EPFL:
- Being disruptive, drinking excessively, stalking, following, or threatening anyone
- Invasion of privacy. This includes taking photos of people you don't know
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race, or gender)
- Homophobia, racism, or behaviors that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical contact
Please get in touch with us to report an incident.
If, while at AMLD GenAI, you have been involved or witnessed an incident violating the Code of Conduct, please speak to a staff member immediately. Share as much information as you can to help us thoroughly investigate the incident.